Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Entry for 2010

Officially 12:00am - 01/01/10!!!

They gave us these props, we didn't bring them - honest;)


New Years Eve

New Years Eve - Crowne Plaza Hotel Yas Island

Christmas Eve - just in the car

Christmas Day @ Rotana Beach Hotel

Christmas Day - Mallori, with our mini christmas tree

Christmas Day - David with our mini christmas tree

Christmas Eve @ One2One Hotel

Merry Christmas/ Happy New Year!
Our apologies, we haven't been as faithful as we planned with our blog, me - Mallori, being the worse! BUT, this is a new year, new beginnings and a chance to really start again.

So, updates:

I'm in Minnesota, my sister gave birth to her 3rd baby, a boy - Josiah. He was born last week on the 6th. I flew here on the 8th (it was planned;) and it's been interesting. I'm enjoying my time with my nieces and my nephew, however I miss David like crazy!

David is still in Abu Dhabi, working of course! However, it seems that he has been getting out of school early this week, and possibly for the rest of the month. Wish I was there to enjoy the extra time off with him. He will be going to Malaysia at the end of the month, so I am sure he'll have blogs with pictures about his time there.

Other than that, everything has been pretty laid back and normal for us!


Above are a few pictures from the past month.











No comments:

Post a Comment